Accommodation can be booked when you register for the conference.
All six-bedroom apartments are located on the beautiful parkland campus of the University of Limerick, with the River Shannon at its heart, and are within easy walking distance of all conference facilities. The University campus is located just 4kms from Limerick City, and is close to transport links.
All apartments are furnished to the highest standard and offer the following at a rate of €54 Bed & Breakfast per night:
- A shared, fully fitted kitchen, and a comfortable lounge area, with cable television
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities (i.e. each bedroom has its own private shower and toilet facilities)
- Apartments are provided for people with impaired mobility
- Electric Heating in each bedroom/apartment
- All rooms have high speed, wireless internet access
- Prepaid card telephone in each apartment
- Secure key card entry to each apartment and room
- Free car parking
- Resident village team on site and dedicated accommodation reception for guests to check in
- Double occupancy or private family accommodation is available on a request basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +00 353 61 234178.
On Campus Accommodation (Cappavilla Village, University of Limerick) can be found on Google maps. Check-in time is 15.00 on day of arrival and check-out time is 10am on day of departure. The Village Reception will be open from 08h00-20h00 on the day of your arrival. If you are arriving outside of the specified hours please notify us beforehand. In the event that you do arrive outside of opening hours, please call the on-call telephone number which will be displayed on the door of reception and a member of our staff will meet you on-site.
Kilmurry Lodge Hotel – €105.00 pppn – single occupancy
The Kilmurry Lodge Hotel is a three-star property, located 2 km from the Conference Venue. All guest bedrooms are equipped with tea/coffee-making facilities, power showers, WiFi and free on-site parking.
- Information re bus/train schedules and ticket costs from Dublin Airport to Limerick can be found at www.dublincoach.ie
- If you are driving from Shannon Airport to the University as you leave Shannon follow signs on the dual carriageway for Limerick City N18. When you reach the Ennis Road Roundabout at the end of the dual carriageway, take the N7 signposted Dublin. Take the Dublin Road out of the city and travel approx. two miles to the Parkway roundabout. Go straight through at this roundabout. At the next roundabout, turn left and follow the signs for the University. You may also take the N18 and M20 but this is a tolled road €1.90 per car each way.
- For directions for travelling by road to the University of Limerick from various cities around Ireland, visit https://www.ul.ie/buildings/travel/travel-transport-main-page.
Parking facilities on campus
- There are sufficient specific signed public parking places on campus near the conference venue, some are free of charge and some have barriers and are pay car parking (at a charge of €3.00 per day, payable on exit, and with €2.00 and €1.00 denomination of coins only). Parking outside of designated spaces (or in staff car parks) may result in clamping and subsequent release fee being charged to the delegate.
- Parking on campus outside of designated car parks will result in clamping. There is a charge of € 25.00 to have the clamp removed.